Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Alexie pastel experiment


So I have now a whopping 2 entries for Art Every Day Month so far..no pressure to do something e-v-er-y day right? Anyway, it was fun experimenting, although I got a little lazy or something after a short time (maybe, frustrated?) with the pastels, but as I reminded myself that I'm not doing this to create anything great..or even good..I'm just experimenting for fun!

I've also been juggling this AEDM with a new endeavor, teaching yoga. I successfully completed a 200-hour intensive YogaWorks program in August, here in Munich (and boy was it intense, but a great experience!). September and October was spent either with visitors here for Oktoberfest, or me visiting places like Budapest, Cinque Terre and Lake Garda in Italy with friends and 'mein Mann' and so I am just now beginning to continue what I have learned in the yoga training and actually begin some teaching. Starting with 'hormone' yoga at my fitness studio, with the added challenge of teaching in German (also a first for me:) We'll see how that goes this Friday for my first class..

Meanwhile I will juggle yoga learning with art learning - every day or every other day..or so! But I'm enjoying both so that's what matters right?!

1 comment:

Jul said...

Hey! Look at you! Drawing and blogging! You're already ahead of me for posts for Art Every Day Month!