Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Photoshop Fun!

Sometimes one can have just too much fun playing in Photoshop..and then one can wonder why one is not actually completing anything for their upcoming show but would have an entire, complete range of incomplete works if that happened to be the theme for one's upcoming show.  Well, it's not the theme (our theme is actually mixed + media, click here for Munich Creative Group's upcoming show, March 13) and I have always wanted to create some Munich, or other city, collages whether it be true mixed media or collaged in Photoshop.

I live near this monument, Peace Angel, perhaps you have seen it elsewhere on my blog as it is one of my favorite subjects to photograph (not only is it convenient but I think it's just beautiful).  You may also know of it as 'Friedensengel', which has a nice ring to it I think, whether or not you understand that it means Angel of Peace.

So here are my results from spielen mit the Peace Angel..should I continue down this path or get out of Photoshop and get my hands dirty with some paints, collage, transfers and who knows what else?!  hmmm...





Maybe its a bit too much like a graphic poster for something?


 If you look close enough you can see the text is mirrored..oops, I need to change this.  I originally thought I would do a photo transfer with the text.  Too busy?

OOOOOO fun in Photoshop...posterizing!  Somebody stop me...no, don't I'm just getting warmed up!

No comments: