Sunday, November 2, 2008

Here goes!

I'm determined to (finally) commit myself to being (somewhat) creative...on a (semi) regular basis..so here goes (really?!)! This in thanks to a motivating friend who's argument to start a blog at least in order to hold myself accountable to create, and post, creative 'scritches and scratches' artwork. And the immediate incentive/inspiration (the kick I need) is the "Art Every Day Challenge" for the month of November. I think this is a great idea, and just what I need. They say there's no pressure to create something everyday (whew), and I don't want to beat myself up about trying (and possibly failing?) to meet this goal - so I will do what I can. Beginning with this weekend's combined 'Art Every Day challenge' / 'I need a card to send my sister' task... So, while it's nothing super artistic, but I do enjoy scritching with my old calligraphy pen. As you can see, I'm out of practice, but excited to get back into it.



No comments: